KEYSTONE GROUP GIFT VOUCHER - GENERAL
The Keystone Group Gift Voucher is subject to these Terms and Conditions upon purchase.
The Keystone Group Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Our record of your expiry date is final. Once your Keystone Group Gift Voucher has expired it cannot be re-activated and any unspent value will be forfeited. .
- If your purchase/s exceed the available balance on your Keystone Group Gift Voucher, you are required to pay the excess using another method of payment.
- The Keystone Group Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase additional Keystone Group Gift Vouchers.
- The Keystone Group Gift Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Keystone Group Gift Voucher cannot be topped up with additional credit.
- The Keystone Group Gift Voucher cannot be used for prepaid bookings, for any prepaid ticketed events, or for any third party transactions.
- Each Keystone Group Gift Voucher cannot be used more than once. The entire available balance must be used in one visit to a single Keystone Group venue. No change or refund will be given if the balance of the voucher is not used.
- You as the purchaser of a Keystone Group Voucher are liable for all redemptions made against that voucher, except to the extent to which there has been a proven fraud or negligence by The Keystone Group or an employee of The Keystone Group.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that any recipient of The Keystone Group Gift Voucher is aware of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
You may place an order by following the instructions on the Website. Your order will be submitted once you have completed the payment details including your acceptance by activating the “Submit Payment” button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by The Keystone Group at the time The Keystone Group sends an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
Up to 10 Keystone Group Gift Voucher can be ordered at any one time, with a total value not exceeding $5,000. Each individual Gift voucher must have a minimum value of $50, up to a maximum value of $500. For purchases exceeding AUS $500 in value email us or call 02 8070 2400
- The Keystone Group reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- Customers who wish to cancel an order must, within 24 hours of purchase, notify The Keystone Group on 02 8070 2400 during business hours, quoting the order number. Orders that have already been processed cannot be cancelled. The Keystone Group will endeavour to process cancellation request where possible, but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Payment for online orders can only be made by American Express, Diners Club, Visa or MasterCard. You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase process described on the Website.
Once you click on “Submit Payment”, The Keystone Group will process payment for your order via a payment gateway, including any delivery charge. By completing the final screen you authorize The Keystone Group to debit the total amount from your nominated charge card or credit card.
- If your nominated payment card is declined by your financial institution, The Keystone Group will not be required to fulfil the order, and may at its discretion contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements.
- The Keystone Group may at any time decide not to accept payment from you by charge card or credit card for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be processed.
DELIVERY, RISK & TITLE TO GOODS
The Keystone Group Gift Vouchers are only available for delivery within Australia. All Orders are delivered via Australia Post to a nominated residential or business address. The Keystone Group Gift Vouchers cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Locked Bag address.
The Keystone Group does not guarantee the delivery of orders within the timeframe specified as this is dependent on Australia Post processing times.
- The Keystone Group will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Vouchers, including any Gift Vouchers lost or misdirected in the mail. Lost or stolen cards shall not be replaced or refunded.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Goods passes to you upon dispatch of the Goods to your nominated delivery address.