Bar & Wait Staff - Bars & Pubs
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a variety of casual roles across Keystone’s wide range of Wine Bars and Pubs for people who are experienced, passionate, professional and ready to join our teams just in time for Summer. We seek cocktail gurus, buzzing bar tenders, quirky wait staff and flawless floor staff who love to get involved and create great experiences for our customers while making memories of their own. This won’t be just another ‘summer gig’, this is YOUR CHANCE to start or progress your career with Australia’s fastest growing hospitality group.
What can we expect from you?
- Previous experience in hospitality service
- A fun and outgoing personality with a desire to learn
- A commitment to create positive customer experience & build rapport with guests
- Availability to work a range of shifts
- RSA certification/Competency Card
- Excellent personal presentation
Benefits - What can you expect from us?
- An opportunity to work plenty of shifts!
- Hospitality expertise that offers learning & development
- A chance to contribute and support a professional team
- Comprehensive training and development programs
- An opportunity for growth within a large award winning group
- Fantastic benefits such as; staff awards, team dinners, social events & discounts
We love to celebrate our staff and have developed a number of Staff Benefits that reflect our fun and passionate culture. Our staff enjoy excellent career opportunities as part of our innovative and dynamic business. We offer great working conditions, competitive remuneration and an innovative reward and recognition program, and a devoted learning and development team to help you release your full potential.
To apply for this position please email your resume with contact details to [email protected]